SCHEDULE OF CHARGES 2019
(All prices are GST exclusive)
Download the GELS Schedule of Charges for 2019 as a PDF HERE
- Training and agistment: $350 per week
- Sale preparation: $300
- Foal handling\basic training to load etc $300 per week
- Yearling handling: $35 per day
- Instruction: $80 (45 minutes)
- A handling charge of $10 will be charged for our work associated with collecting horses from paddocks and returning them following visits by a farrier, veterinary professional, chiropractor or equine dentist.
Categories 1), 2) and 3) entitle owners to use Arena, Horse Walker, and Round Yard without additional charge except arena lighting
- Full Livery, Stable and paddock with shelter: $250 per week.
- Paddock with gated stable (4 complex facility) $220 per week.
- Paddock with open shelter. $200 minimum 2 weeks.
- Open agistment: $105 per week per horse – minimum two weeks (limited availability). (QS2)
Available with Darryl Hayes, Farm Manager: $80 (45 minutes). 0419 343 216
- Use of covered arena $20 per horse per hour or part thereof (non-agisted horses).
- Night time lighting for covered arena $8 per horse per hour or part thereof (all horses including agisted horses)
- Full Private Day Hire $300 per day (lighting extra)
- Full Private 2 day consecutive hire $500 (lighting extra)
- Additional grading of the arena $10 per time
- Microphone and PA hire $50 per day
- Tea and coffee station at cost $3 per person per day
HORSE WALKER HIRE
Per horse per session: $10
STABLING AND CAMPING
- Stabling $20 per horse per day\night
- Day Yards $10 per horse per day\night or part thereof
- Camping, including power and water (per four person site) $25 per night
- Worming: at cost.
- Handling charge for farrier\vet\dentist\chiropractor session – $15 (Open agistment only).
- Showing horse for sale – $50 per horse showing.
- Que Sera Farm offers the use of its industrial Primus 22 kg washing machine for the laundering of Horse Rugs and Equipment.
- Light Rugs $7 each
- Heavy Rugs $12 each
- Saddle pads $4 each
- Horse Boots: $4 per set
- Bandages, set of 4: $3
- Que Sera Farm facilities include a large lighted covered arena with grandstand; ample parking for cars and floats; toilet facilities, barbecue area.
- All invitees are required to observe (GELS) rules and riders must sign a Waiver and wear appropriate safety gear.