If you haven’t visited recently, below is an overview of our existing facilities and their recent renovations, plus some information on our additional facilities coming very soon.
Current facilities include:
- New European GeoPat surface of exceptional quality in the covered arena. The Indoor surrounds are now laid back for rider protection and LED lighting is installed for evening riding and training. Sound equipment will soon be installed to enable clients to listen to their own music to practice their Freestyle Tests.
- The stable complex has been fully renovated, and behind the stables the area has been completely covered and there are now four wash bays and four tie-up bays. A newly installed sliding door from the Tack Room enables riders to access this area completely under cover.
- There are 10 stables which are insulated for the comfort of horses. The entire stable complex is concrete based, with each stable having the additional comfort and safety of a rubber floor plus high-quality shavings bedding for absorption.
- The Horse Walker and Covered Round Yard are also available for client use.
- 28+ paddocks with individual shelters and on-demand waterers.
NEW Facilities coming soon!
- NEW outdoor arena.
- NEW jumps course adjacent to the outdoor arena.
- NEW cross country course.
- NEW warm-up area.
The infrastructure for the exciting new outdoor arena and jumps courses is underway, and we hope to announce their opening for public use very soon.
Please call our Farm Manager, Darryl Hayes on 0419 343 216 to arrange a visit to view the property and its facilities, or to discuss our Agistment and/or our Training packages that are available at all levels.