Safe Paddocks and Stables
- 33 plus paddocks with shelters. All are steel fenced with electric protection Each has automatic waterers
- Seven large stables, concrete based with thick rubber and sawdust on top Automatic waterers in each stable. Fans and insulation for relief in hot weather
- Plus three segregated stallion stables
- Large foaling down stable with paddock
- Four ‘walk in walk out’ stables with individual paddocks
- Horses secured in stable when required, i.e. bad weather, injury etc.
- Fully lockable Tack Room for safe storage of saddlery
Indoor Arena – European Geopat Surface
- Fully covered Olympic size (20m x 60m)
- Ample seating for spectators
- Inclined fencing constructed in Marine ply
- Bright shadow-free LED lighting.
- The surface was replaced in January 2018 with European ‘Geopat’ a superb riding material
Covered Round Yard
- Covered Round Yard, fully rubber lined.
- Completely renovated in December 2017.
- Horse Walker to accommodate four horses. Completely renovated 2018 with new motor and gear box installed.
- Reversible mechanism to allow horses to be exercised in both directions
Covered Wash Bays and Tie Up Areas
- Completely covered
- 4 Wash bays
- 4 cross-tie bays
- 2 additional cross-tie bays in front of main stable block.
Car, Truck & Float Parking, Day Yards
- Large car park with ample parking space for trucks and floats
- 10 Day yards
- Bathroom and shower facilities in the barn
- Rug and saddle pad laundering available
- Limited WiFi coverage in barn and surrounding areas
- Que Sera staff are all experienced equestrian professionals
- On-call vets, farriers, dentist and chiropractor available
- Rug and tack repair service available
On-Site Saddlery Shop
- Que Sera Farm is home to ‘Equistore’, our on-site Saddlery Shop – come in and browse
An additional outdoor arena will shortly be constructed and will include jump availability, warm up area and dressage practice A new facility will shortly open for riders wishing to avail themselves of Cross Country riding. This will be through our 350 acres crossing streams and hilly areas – details will be posted shortly
Rules and Regulations
All invitees are required to observe rules on Que Sera Farm and all riders must sign a waiver and wear appropriate safety gear. Horses must be Hendra virus vaccinated.
Que Sera is a working farm and no loose dogs are permitted.