Safe Paddocks and Stables
Ten large stables
Concrete based with thick rubber and sawdust on top Automatic waterers in each stable. Fans and insulation for relief in hot weather. Crush facility available for veterinary treatment
33 plus paddocks
All are steel fenced with electric protection. Each has automatic waterers, most with horse shelters
Fully lockable Tack Room
For safe storage of saddlery
Horses secured in stable
By arrangement when required, i.e. bad weather, injury etc.
Large foaling down stable with paddock
Four ‘walk in walk out’ stables with individual paddocks
Plus three segregated stallion stables
Indoor Arena – European Geopat Surface
Fully covered Olympic size
Inclined fencing constructed in Marine ply (20m x 60m)
Ample seating for spectators
Inclined fencing constructed in Marine ply
Bright shadow-free LED lighting
The surface was replaced in January 2018 with European ‘Geopat’ a superb riding material
Covered Round Yard
- Covered Round Yard, fully rubber lined.
- Completely renovated in December 2017.
- Horse Walker to accommodate four horses. Completely renovated 2018 with new motor and gear box installed.
- Reversible mechanism to allow horses to be exercised in both directions
Covered Wash Bays and Tie Up Areas
- Completely covered
- Warm water in winter
Car, Truck & Float Parking, Day Yards
- Large car park with ample parking space for trucks and floats
- 10 Day yards
- Bathroom and shower facilities in the barn
- Rug and saddle pad laundering available
- Limited WiFi coverage in barn and surrounding areas
- Que Sera staff are all experienced equestrian professionals
- On-call vets, farriers, dentist and chiropractor available
- Rug and tack repair service available
Rules and Regulations
All invitees are required to observe rules on Que Sera Farm and all riders must sign a waiver and wear appropriate safety gear. We recommend horses should be Hendra virus vaccinated.
Que Sera is a working farm and no loose dogs are permitted.